Saturday 21 February 2009

TTMC ISSUE 3

copied and pasted wholesale from the magazine myspace page!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Submissions for Issue Three are now open.
Current mood: awake
Please send in what you have by way of words or pictures as we're now taking the submissions for the next issue, being number three.
ETA is May/June, so I could do with everything being in by the beginning of April, please.
Issue One, which was originally published in June last year, will also be released again at the same time, as not everybody got a copy who wanted one due to my grand disappearing act. As I have none of the original copies, it will be a fresh creation, and although using the same stories, I would be pleased to have a couple more, and maybe some extra artwork too, as not all the original material has surived.
More definite information will be posted here very shortly, as I have some some different ideas for no 3 that Caroline and I will have to arrange between us.
Coral.



Currently playing:
Hello Kitty: Big City Dreams (Nintendo DS)
Release date: 2008-11-28

No comments:

Post a Comment

please type loudly, I'm hard of reading