Wednesday 18 February 2009

D F LEWIS'S "Fuckbubble" !!

I think pretty much everyone I know is suffering from stretched finances at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of remedy in view as yet. I've been taking part in a discussion on a forum I visit in a vain effort to understand what's going on in the world economy, and I'm finding it's a lot to get my head around. A chum of mine seems to have got HIS head around the problem, and there's a fair bit of enlightenment to be had from his succint description of the current FINANCIAL FUCKBUBBLE; it's certainly food for thought anyway to read the ideas of these intelligent people.
I can't work out a solution self, perhaps you'll have better luck?

http://www.knibbworld.com/campbelldiscuss/messages/1/1581.html?1234971627


No comments:

Post a Comment

please type loudly, I'm hard of reading