Sunday 8 February 2009

Old(ish) Blog

I recently decided to use my myspace as a blog, as I've never run a personal blog before and wanted to try it. I rarely use the myspace page otherwise. However, shortly after having made that decision I discovered this place which actually seems to serve my purpose really well, and could have been what I have needed all along: a place to drop in to in my rare spare moments to offload all my various news and ramblings without feeling like I'm dropping empty words into a void. You can even make it look pretty!
In order not to lose the work I have already done on the myspace blog I am including it here as a piece of linked-to writing in it's own right, and will continue here from now on.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=405012750

No comments:

Post a Comment

please type loudly, I'm hard of reading