Thursday 7 May 2009

POKEMON PLATINUM IS OUT!!!


Has anyone got hold of this yet?
I took my poorly self to Morrisons to look for a copy for my Nintendo DS, the first time I've been out of the house in 6 weeks, and by god I paid for it in pain later, only to find a complete lack of lovely pokemon. I was distraught.
Anyhoo, I'm desperate to play this game, and would love to hear from anyone who has, so they can tell me whether it's a good as I'm expecting it to be.
I understand there are new pokemon in platinum, which is a bit of a groan as my pokedex is still incomplete up to existing games, but is incredibly exciting as well. I could cheat by going wireless and trading with other folk to complete my pokedex, but I'm far too precious for that, I HAVE to do it myself, so I can feel marvellous compared to people who haven't completed their pokedexes yet, hee hee.
I'm going to take a look at the cheat sites to read the reviews, but I definitely need to talk about the game too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please type loudly, I'm hard of reading